Be sure to take a look at Framer’s Programming page because it touches on a few more concepts: Classes and Scope.
If you want to learn more, to build even craftier prototypes or venture into web development, here are some pointers.
There’s the official website:
But it’s rather dense because it contains everything—every piece of syntax—in one single page. It does have a resources section at the bottom, though.
I found one book that’s really for programming noobs. It explains everything step-by-step, is free, and is also interactive— you can try the code examples directly in the book:
- Smooth CoffeeScript by E. Hoigaard
Another ‘for beginners’ book is this one, which also can be read online for free:
- CoffeeScript Ristretto by Reg “raganwald” Braithwaite
- CoffeeScript Fundamentals and Meet CoffeeScript on Pluralsight
- Up and Running with CoffeeScript on Lynda.com
- Cleaner Code With CoffeeScript on Envato Tuts+